PSC “Tupolev” Aviation Training Center
|Aviation Training Center Certification
|Licence No 0136 ||
|Certificate No 018
The Tupolev Aviation Training Center is an integral part of the Company and a department of the Tupolev’s Training Unit.
The Training Center provides additional professional training. The Aviation Training Center of Russian Civil Aviation activitiy is based on the programs approved by the Russia Civil Aviation Authorities.
The competence of the Aviation training – all subjects related to training of aviation personal and other specialists to master the aircraft which is currently developed by “Tupolev” PSC.
After finishing theoretical course students are granted a special “Certificate”.
After finishing a probation course students are granted a special “Probation List”.
Tupolev’s designers, instructors and test-pilots, certificated by Civil Aviation Authorities are involved in the training process.
The Tupolev Aviation Training Center with total area about 1000 square meters occupy two floors in the main building of PSC “Tupolev” and also is provided with advanced equipment, computer network and Internet.
Plan of the Center
- lecture room,
- seminar room,
- computer class,
- teacher’s room,
- dean’s office.
- aerodynamics and flight performance room,
- aircraft and engine room,
- A/C systems and avionics laboratory,
- instructor’s office,
- director’s office,
- computer server’s room.
Training center is provided with special Test-flight and development facilities in Zhykovsky.
Technical training aids
- Test bench facilities of the aircraft control system, landing gear, “PS-90” and “Rolls-Royce” engines,
- Universal flight simulator of the cockpit procedures with the visualization system,
- Family of Tupolev-204 aircraft computer based training systems,
- Library with the whole set of the Operational Manual documents, training and methodological literature.
Flight training of the aviation personal is performed on the Test-flight and development base in Zhykovsky and on operators-customers flight facilities training is performed by deputed specialists team.
The Tupolev Aviation Training Center on the contract basis can render all the premises for holding seminars, conferences, presentation, etc.
Contacts:Phone/fax: 007 (095) 263-79-74,
phone 007 (095) 263-70-26,